Sunday, June 28, 2009

oh well~
what happen to me nowadays na~ get emo or moody so easily~
1 word or phrase can just makes me fall so easily into it~


sigh...guess I'm rili holding to tight on sumthing huh~ should i try to let it go? but its not my style of doin it~
but maybe this is right :
" To love someone is to let them free... IF they come back they are always yours... but if they don't...they never was..... "

diff personality sure hav some clashes on wat they think n thoughts bout anything~

i started to have doubt to myself already for some time~ i duno why i will become lidat~ i thought everything will be jz fine~ everything can goes well~ like what we did when we first started!!!

but nowadays i cant take those small dissapointment ady...like last minute cancelling date or watever... maybe to some of u guys its not a rili big deal... but to me its like putting airplane~ guess i jz taking it way too serious dy~

no offence here but jz to speak it out so i can feel slightly better~


oh well~ i jz dun like to spend my sunday at home~ feel sien to do things alone... when i on9 early than my usual time everyone will say "ee...why so early ar today din go out ar...." or " where's ur bf?? " .... sigh....

jz cant imagine if he's working now shud hav this prob all over again~ can i overcome it? i duno~ maybe i shud jz change my way of thinking~

today i'm kinda upset is because i thought he's alone and wana spend some time with him... ytd asked him dy.. got anything mar today if got i wont go over~ but he ask me to go over first coz he can do that thing later on~ but when i got thr not long...then he told me afterward he needs to go yumcha with his fren to discuss sumthing n cant teman me... >< ... no one is at home~ not even my younger sis~ everyone have their own programme~ sis went gai gai with her girlfriend.... parents goin for golf n later go gai gai with dad's friends... left me alone...in the house with Miss Puggy.... can say its a great chance for me to go anywhere coz parents will not be home till late gua~ but too bad i'm home so early... some of u may say watch dvd lar~ watch tv lar.... == i dun like to watch alone if i dun have the mood to do so~ so i guess jz let it be lar~~ let me do the talking here!!!

oh well~ jz let me be~ i noe i'm 野蛮 in some cases~ but thats me!!!!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

" To love someone is to let them free... IF they come back they are always yours... but if they don't...they never was..... "

dis...really nice quote~~^^
i copy it a..f3f3